Affordable, relaxing, and healthy, oil diffusers are gaining popularity with people everywhere due to their extensive benefits. Oil diffusers work through the simple process of oil diffusion, which uses heat to turn oil into a vapor that is then spread around a living space. Diffused oil can have several relaxation and health-related benefits, including safe scent-dispersion, mosquito and mold defense, stress relief, and more! If you are no stranger to natural living, you must know that essential oils are all the rage these days. Their healing and supportive properties offer myriads of benefits.
From soothing away the pain, boosting your energy to even help balance your hormones, essential oils benefits are no more secrets. And when you wish to get essential oils into the air, where their effects can be felt – benefits of using essential oil diffusers have no contenders.
While the list of benefits of using essential oil diffusers is quite extensive, here are the top reasons why you should consider buying it:
13 Reasons why you should buy Essential Oil Diffusers
- Use it to help you relax and sleep better:
Upon coming home from a hard day at work, add an essential oil blend to your diffuser, helping you to relax and unwind. Set one on the bedside table, easing your body and mind, and thus promoting better sleep. Use chamomile, lavender or clary sage essential oils.
- Removes unpleasant odors and airborne pathogens. A room or home that smells musty, stale or smoky can easily be remedied by diffusing orange, grapefruit, bergamot or lemongrass oils.
- Improves Respiratory Health. Inhaling essential oils can improve inflammation in the respiratory tracts, boost immune health, and help eliminate colds and coughs. Excellent oil for respiratory health includes lemon, palo santo, lavender, tea tree, and eucalyptus.
- Stress Relief. We have many stressors in our day that can cause us to feel restless, stressed or unsettled. Create a calming effect in your home with your essential oil diffuser. Some oils that are recommended to promote calm and ease anxiety are bergamot, chamomile, rose, and frankincense.
- Diffusing Essential Oils Boosts Our Resilience Against Cold and Flu. Essential oils like eucalyptus, oregano, cinnamon, clove, sweet orange, ravensara, and peppermint work by stimulating the production of white blood cells and boosting the immune system. When diffused into the air, these oils kill airborne bacteria and viruses, freshen a stale sickroom, and offer relief by supporting the respiratory system.Diffusers are also great for use during times of cold and flu because they put much-needed humidity into the air which can help relieve dry sinuses and cough. Diffuse the blend below for 20-30 minutes every few hours to help shorten the duration of a cold. This blend is also great for preventing cold and flu.
- Mental clarity is supported by peppermint, basil, lemon or rosemary. These are great choices to diffuse while studying or working on a project.
- Mood elevating. Just as a diffuser can help you to de-stress, they can also be used to create an energizing mood. This is not only great for when you’re feeling sad or depressed. You can use your diffuser to inspire high spirits during the holidays, to set a positive atmosphere for business meetings and social gatherings, to help you get moving on a slow morning, or even to create a romantic atmosphere for that special someone in your life.
- Physical illness can be disabling. There might be days when you can’t even make it out the door. By filling an essential oil diffuser with healing scents, you can lie on the couch and reap the benefits. Adding peppermint to essential oil diffusers can soothe nausea, sooth migraine headache pain, improve digestion, and reduce allergic reactions.Oregano is great for respiratory disorders, heartburn, and relieving menstrual pain. Sandalwood oil can ease the symptoms of sore and strep throat as well as UTIs. When you are able to diffuse the oil at a consistent rate, you’ll benefit from constant inhalation without having to take a pill or swallow medicine.
- Appetite control. Much like gum, oil diffusers can help stimulate the senses in a way that works to curb appetite. New research has shown that diffused peppermint oil can help curb appetite by inducing a satiety response within the body. Diffused peppermint oil has also been shown to increase energy.
- Repels insects. Whether your problem is house flies, mosquitoes, moths or any other insects, essential oil diffusers aroma can be so strong that prevent them from disturbing your space. Some of the most famous insect-repellent essential oils are cinnamon, peppermint, cedarwood, lavender, and geranium. Diffuse the blend or essential oil 20 minutes before the dining or sleeping.
Now, enjoying an outdoor meal is possible during summer months. Use suggested essential oils diffuser to keep insects away from guests and food alike!
- Use it to help you breathe easier. Essential oils make the perfect remedy to reduce inflammation and congestion in clogged airways, helping you to breathe more easily. A diffuser may be used if you are especially prone to allergies or other breathing disorders.
- Increases Energy. If you regularly feel fatigued or lacking energy, certain oils, such as grapefruit, cinnamon, lemon, and orange are great for giving you a critical boost to energy and mood.
- Safe Alternative to Candles and Incense. Many scented candles have chemicals, such as toluene and benzene, which can cause damage to the brain, lung and central nervous system. High-quality candles without toxic chemicals can be quite costly. There is also the possibility of fire hazard when burning candles or incense. A diffuser is a perfect way to scent your home without posing a health or fire risk.
When it comes to the benefits of using essential oil diffusers, it really boils down to the best way to intake essential oils without any fuss. You simply add your favorite oil or blend to the essential oil diffuser and go about your day. It’s easy and convenient. You don’t need to boil anything on the stove, you don’t need to carry a bottle around with you all day, and you don’t need to spray anything around the room. The essential oil diffusers will continue to work steadily without any extra help. It makes the home smell wonderful and anyone who comes to visit you will surely remark upon it. Set it on a shelf and forget about it.